Monday, December 2, 2013

who i am thankful for

sorry about this late post but here it goess. the people that i am thankful for in my 6th period mr mccarthy english class is all the people that raise their hands in class and  i hope you know who they are brecause it is always the same four people and yes they all happen to be girls which is besides the point. the reason that i am thankful for these people is because i quite happy that you dont call on people like me unless i want to talk and i will make my self presnt by raising my hand and speaking.

but i just want to make a shout out to all those people in 6th period mccarthy english and i just want them to know how much i am thankful for them being in my class and participating everyday in class so i dont have to to be clear the people i am talking about are and i will use initials are L.A, P.B-T, B.B, and finally Z.Z and if you are reading this and know who these people are good for you and if you do not then obviously you are not in my 6th period english class and therefore you will probably never know who these people are.

these people help make the class run smoothly and that will be the reason for me picking these people and the fact that i am truely greatful for them.

they are the ones who always know what to say when we are reading a story and are the ones that volunter to get called on to answer the questions and i cant iagine class with out them i could but it would be rough with no one wanting to voulunter so shout out to them being in my class and i am thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment